My dear blogworms,
You will probably soon discover that I love lists. So, in celebration of fall tv starting, here is a list.
TV shows I’m anxiously awaiting:
0) Doctor Who: It’s 0 because it actually already started. Not that it means much. I anticipate every episode like it’s the first one.
1) Downton Abbey: I’m-ahem- definitely not going to watch this until it comes back to the US in January.
3) How I Met Your Mother: Mr. W loves this and now I’m attached even though I haven’t seen the first 5 seasons.
4) Modern Family: I have several issues with the show (Why don’t any of the women work?!), but it’s hilarious and I just can’t stop watching.
5) Merlin: After re-watching all of New Who in preparation for the season starting, I realized something. A hilariously large number of actors who play important characters in Merlin have been in an episode of Doctor Who. After I spotted the first few, it kind of became a game. Spot the Merlin actor in this episode. I wasn’t the first person to notice this, of course, but it still amuses me.
6) Ice Loves CoCo: This is my one and only reality tv addiction. They are just so adorable!
7) Doc Martin: Unfortunately, this won’t be back until next fall, but I’m still excited. At least the next season is in the works unlike number 8.
8) Torchwood: Is this ever coming back?! It’s not even that good, but I still want it.
I would also be anxious for Parks and Rec to come back, but I’m only in season 2 so I have a while before I need the new episodes.
What small screen wonders can’t you wait to watch?